How I Clean My Brushes || Beauty

by - 13:38

It's a chore that us beauty bloggers loath. I'll admit, I tend to not clean my make-up brushes as often as I should! But after being asked a few times about how I clean them, I thought I'd do a post to show you. 


So, the tools; 


2 x cups/glasses etc

1 x 'brush bath' (I used an old ramakin) 
1 x Toothbrush
1 x Tissue Paper
1 x Towel
1 x Soap (For this, I've used Lush Snow Fairy!) 




Using very hot water, I fill the ramakin up, and mix in some of the Snow Fairy. I used Snow Fairy as it breaks down the 'dirt' on the brushes, leaves them super soft and also smells amazing. Baby Shampoo is another personal favorite of mine to use. 



After mixing it, I then drench the brush in the water and use the toothbrush to scrub the dirt. 



Then, I simply rinse in a cup of cold water, rinse out, and place on to the towel and leave to dry. It's as simple as that! My brushes usually take around 8 hours to dry! But make sure you leave enough time for them to dry before you use them! 




You May Also Like

0 comments