The (Not Big Or Fat) Quiz Of The Year - My Answers || Lifestyle

by - 01:00

I've recently been tagged my beautiful friend Bex from Futures to take part in  The (Not Big Or Fat) Quiz of The Year. So, I thought why not!




What was the highlight of 2016? 
Getting my new job! It came at a time I was feeling so low, but it gave me a boost that was very much needed. I also met some great people here.
Name one thing you are most likely to remember about 2016 if asked in five years time?
Maybe not the best thing to remember, but pouring my heart out to someone who really didn't deserve my love, time or attention. Someone who I can gladly say, is not part of my 2017.
Sum up 2016 in one word.
Eventful.
Name one pearl of wisdom from 2016 that you will carry with you through 2017.
Know my worth. I discovered alot about myself in 2016, and  will continue to do so. I know what I deserve/worth and this is something I am bringing into 2017 with me.
Do you have any new year resolutions? 
Be myself more.
Be more happy and positive.
And the usual drink less/loose weight etc.
How are you seeing in the new year/did you see in the new year? 
I saw in the new year at my old faithful Club Batchwood with a few friends.
What would you most like to do in 2017? 
Complete as many of my goals as possible.
What are your main goals for 2017?
I actually wrote a whole post about my goals here.
I tag Sarah at Loved By Sarah

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Ahhh such great goals, congrats on the new job too!! Your blog is so pretty :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara
    (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete