Little Moments #2 || Lifestyle

by - 11:00

Hi All!

So today I'm sharing some more 'little moments of life' from the past few weeks. It's been a hectic end of month, a mix of good and bad reasons, but mostly good! And here are a few of them!



The past few weeks, as I say, have been a tad crazy! First of all, I completed my dry January task (bar 1 day which I'll take!), so I treated myself to a night out with the guys and gals! It felt so good to be back out again! Then, I passed my final Exam, meaning I am now a fully qualified Event Planner! Which I'v completed 2 months ahead of schedule!

I also took my friend Ellie to her first football match! Amazing day and loved spending some time together out of the office! This was followed by a good night out celebrating my exam. 

I've also been spending some more time with Jack And Olivia, and after some upsetting events, it was just what I needed.

So far, 2017 has been cracking and filled with so many great things! Here's hoping it continues!





You May Also Like

0 comments